You warrant and represent that the content of any website from which you include a link to the Site, or to which you post a link from a Site, will not be inappropriate. Without limitation, the content of third-party websites may be considered inappropriate if:
- it is misleading or gives a false impression as to its origins or approvals;
- it is defamatory, plagiarised (including self-plagiarism), abusive, malicious, threatening, false, offensive, insulting, discriminatory, profane, harassing, racist, sexist, indecent, obscene, pornographic, hateful or it advocates violence;
- it is in breach of confidentiality, privacy or other rights, or of any duty owed by you;
- it prejudices any active or pending legal proceedings of which you are aware;
- it contains unsubstantiated accusations of impropriety or personal criticism;
- it infringes any intellectual property rights proprietary to us or any third party;
- it is technically harmful (including but without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software, harmful data or conduct and/or contains any other element which is intended to harm us or any third party, or to carry out or facilitate any fraudulent or dishonest transaction);
- it is spam or junk content or it promotes third party products or services or requests for donations or financial support;
- it impersonates another person or otherwise misrepresents identity, affiliation or status;
- it would be considered a criminal or statutory offence in any jurisdiction, or gives rise to civil liability, or is otherwise unlawful; and/or
- it is in breach of these Terms and/or of any Additional Terms.
- You must not attempt to avoid or undermine any protections we put in place for the security and operation of the Site.
- You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Site, the server on which the Site is hosted or any server, computer or database connected to the Site or to attack the Site via a denial of service attack or by any means other than through a normal web browser in the generally-accepted manner, and in accordance with these Terms. By breaching the provisions of this clause, you may be committing a criminal offence. We shall report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them and your right to use the affected Site whose use is subject to these Terms shall immediately and automatically cease.
- You shall indemnify us on demand and keep us indemnified against all liabilities, losses, damages, costs, claims and expenses (including any professional costs and expenses) suffered or incurred by us arising out of or in connection with any breach or alleged breach by you of this clause 6.